- The Bank is very conscious of its social responsibilities and has over the years contributed immensely towards the development of the communities in which it operates. Notable amongst such contributions have been;
- Awards of full scholarships to significant number of brilliant but needy students in secondary and tertiary institutions, some of whom have completed their courses.
- Provided Antoakrom with street lights from generating plant before the town was connected to the national grid.
- Giving assistance in diverse ways to the Bekwai Government Hospital, St. Martins Hospital- Agroyesum, Buruli Ulcer Camp-Tontokrom and the Amansie West and East National Health insurance Schemes.
- Provision of street bulbs to; Nsiana, Ankam, Moseaso, MansoAtwere, Akropong and Manso Mem all in the Amansie West District.
- Financial support for the construction of roads in the area.
- Provision of sports kits and equipment to some schools in the area.
- Provision of Computers and other accessories to the Amansie East District Education Directorate and National Health
- Insurance Secretariat at Amansie West District at Manson Nkwanta.
- Provision of farming inputs, cash and other items to support the annual district Farmers’ Day celebration in both Amansie West and East.
The Bank has successfully changed its name in the records of the Office of the Registrar of Companies (ORC) and the Bank of Ghana from Amansie West Rural Bank Limited to the AMANSIE RURAL BANK PLC which was approved by the Shareholders in 2020.
© 2023 Amansie Rural Bank PLC | All Rights Reserved