The Amansie West Rural Bank Limited, one of the foremost formidable Rural Banks in the Ashanti Region was established and incorporated as a limited liability company under the company’s code “Act 179” of 1963 on 3rd October 1983. It was then certified to commence business within the region on 22nd October 1983.
The Bank finds itself in one of the naturally endowed Districts in the Ashanti Region” Amansie West District” of which its name was coined as, Amansie West Rural Bank Limited.
- To provide quality, effective, efficient and prompt service delivery to its client and the public at large.
- To develop and inculcate the culture of banking into the people within her catchment areas.
- To ensure customer value for savings satisfaction and retention
- To champion the course of sustainable economic growth in the financial sector and become one of the topmost rural banks in the country.
- To create an enabling environment for clients to interact with staff and management to ensure confidence in the bank.
- To secure a maximum market volume and share by 2020
- To improve the competence of our human resource through formal training, internal training, seminars, workshops etc.
The Amansie West Rural Bank Limited is accustomed to the modern organizational structure of business companies.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Bank is under the able leadership of nine (9) Member Board of Directors with diverse professional backgrounds and rich experiences who offer policy directions and implementation for sustainable growth and development of the Bank
The Management team of the Bank is made up of the high caliber and dynamic staff who combine exuberance with professional skills to service and are committed to the call of the Bank anytime. The team includes; the General Manager, Deputy General Manager(operations), Deputy General Manager (Compliance), Heads – Central Accounts, Marketing, ICT, Credits, Internal Audit, Mobile Banking and ten (10) branch Managers who meet to review and evaluate operations of the bank in order to make appropriate and timely decisions and recommendations to the Board of Directors for considerations.
REGULAR WORKING STAFF
The bank has employed qualified and competent working staff to complement the effort of management in execution of formulated policies and directives in a bid to achieve the Bank’s objectives.
The Bank does not compromise on her security and has an intensive security network to safeguard our customers’ welfare as well as their investment for the benefits of the parties.